Slow-cooker Spaghetti BolognaiseFrom dancingfox 3 years ago
- 3 carrots peeled and grated shopping list
- 2 cobs corn kernels cut off shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 1/4 lb (1 kg) ground beef (mince meat) shopping list
- 11/4 pint (800ml) Tomato Soup. Large tin or 2 small tins. shopping list
- 3/4 cup (170g) Tomato Paste shopping list
- 1 tbls Spaghetti Bolognaise mixed herbs (Italian mixed herbs or a mixture of basil and oregano) shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- salt and Pepper, to taste shopping list
- Optional - try also bacon, mushrooms or peas. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place carrot, corn, garlic, ginger, meat, tomato soup, tomato paste in pot and stir to combine.
- 2. Cover and cook for 8-9hours on Low OR 4-5hours on High.
- 3. During last hour of cooking add herbs, brown sugar, salt and pepper – vary to taste.
- 4. Cook up spaghetti or favourite pasta
- 5. Eat and enjoy
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!