New York Caesar SaladFrom junky98 3 years ago
- 4 Thick slices of white bread,crusts off shopping list
- 6 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cos lettuce hearts shopping list
- 50g parmesan cheese shopping list
- the dressing: shopping list
- 2 tsp capers(optional) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 6 tbsp single cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Cut the bread into 1cm cubes.heat the oil in a frying pan.Fry the bread cubes for 8 minutes,turning them occasionally,until golden.
- 2.Tear the lettuce leaves and put in a salad bowl.Shave half the cheese into curls and grate the rest.Add only the curled cheese and croutons to the bowl.
- 3.For the dressing,chop the capers,if using,and peel and chop the garlic.Set the pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil,capers,lemon,garlic,cream,mustard and grated parmesan.Heat whisking all the time until well blended.Season to taste and pour over the sald.Toss and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- junky98 Los Angles, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjunky98 Los Angles, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!