Turkey LasagnaFrom gotmusicinme 5 years ago
- 12 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 Lbs Ground Turkey shopping list
- 2-6 oz Cans Tomato paste shopping list
- 2-15 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- Pizza or italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 Containers of cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set Aside a 13 X9 X 2 inch baking pan: Do not grease.
- Cook Lasagna Noodles according to package directions, Drain, Rinse in cool water and drain again.
- Brown ground Turkey in saute pan over medium heat, add tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic salt and 9 shakes of Italian seasoning. Simmer until ready to layer lasagna.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1/4 Cup parmesan, egg and Italian seasoning-stir until well blended.
- Layer Lasagna noodles in bottom of pan and top with meat sauce spead evenly then spread the cheese mixture and place the mozzarella slice on top. Add remaining noodles and continue layering with meat cheese mix and mozzerella.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes of until bubbly
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!