Fresh PastaFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
How to make it
- This is the directions for making Pasta Dough in the Food Processor
- 1. Place the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- 2. Combine the eggs, oil (if using) then pour into the bowl.
- 3. Turn the machine on and process until a ball is formed and the ingredients are well mixed.
- 4. If the mixture is too dry to form a ball then add a little water and pulse once.
- 5. Then remove the dough and using the heels of your hand flatten the dough ball and knead it from the middle outward, folding it in half after working it each time do this for about 10 minutes until the dough is even and elastic.
- 6. Cover the dough with an inverted bowl or plastic wrap and let it rise for 15 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- And then use your pasta machine to cut the pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Misscaitybug77 Nowhere, Us
- ahrens65 Nowhere, Us
- Journalistmargaux Vieste, Italy
- iahawkmom Nowhere, Us
- srw77 Winnipeg, CA
- Parfait My Kitchen, UK
- melliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- mrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- rhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- cheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!