White Bread Dinner RollsFrom zoe 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 tsp. of active dry yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter (for dinner rolls only) (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of shortening (for dinner rolls only) (optional) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 c. of water, plus shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of water (70-80 F) shopping list
- 4 1/2 tsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 1/4 c. of bread flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. of sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First add all the ingridients into the bread machine(check your bread machine instructions as to how they say to add ingredients.
- Next you want to select your bread setting.
- Check you dough just before mixing.
- Grease your baking sheet.
- Break up dough into roll size balls.
- Cover rolls and let them rize.
- Prehead oven to 350 degrees.
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake approx. 12-15 min.
- Brush with butter.
The Cookzoe San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!