Big, Fluffy PancakesFrom ErinMcCann1016 6 years ago
- 2 cups all- purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- grated zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 stick of butter (8 tbs) melted shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk mixed with juice of 1 lemon, left to sit at room temperature until thickened or microwaved for 30 seconds to 1 minute until thickened shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, and lemon zest together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Drizzle in the melted butter while whisking vigorously. Whisk in the milk.
- 2.Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Whisk the two mixtures together briefly until just combined. The batter may be lumpy. Try not to over mix or the pancakes will come out tough.
- 3. Spray an 8-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 cup of batter into skillet and cook until surface bubbles and the bottom is golden brown. Cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the cake from the pan and repeat until the batter is used up, spraying the pan between each pancake.
The CookErinMcCann1016 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!