Gourmet Dog BiscuitsFrom dond 4 years ago
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup rye flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 2 cups bulgur wheat shopping list
- ½ cup instant non-fat dry milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt shopping list
- 1 package instant yeast, dissolved in ¼ cup warm (105-110° F) water shopping list
- 1 pint chicken stock shopping list
- 1 egg (or more) beaten in 1 Tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add dissolved yeast and stock.
- Knead into a stiff dough (about 3-5 minutes)
- Roll out into ¼-inch sheets. Cut into shapes and arrange on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 300° F for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and leave biscuits to cool completely.
The Cookdond Rockville, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!