Easy Vegan CornbreadFrom stormy_ide_girl 3 years ago
- * 1 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 1/2 C corn meal shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- *1/4 C frozen corn (optional) shopping list
- * 2 TBSP of maple syrup, agave OR 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- * 1½ C. non-dairy milk (I've used water or coconut milk) shopping list
- * 2 TBSP oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease muffin cups or a square pan. Put dry ingredients in one bowl, and mix. Combine liquids separately, and add to dry... stir just until moist.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!