Saltish Zeera CookiesFrom ambus 4 years ago
How to make it
- Sieve flour and baking powder,keep aside.
- Beat butter,sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
- Add cumin seeds and only 1/2 of the beaten egg to it.Beat well again. See Photo
- Add flour to the butter mixture and mix gently to get a smooth dough(Using your hands works best for this). See Photo
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180 C.Line a baking tray with butter paper/aluminum foil.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface until it is 1/4 th inch thick;prick with a fork.
- Using cookie cutter, cut into required shapes.Place it on the baking tray. See Photo
- Brush the remaining egg on top of cookies.Sprinkle a few seeds of cumin on top. See Photo
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. See Photo
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.Store in an airtight container. See Photo
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating1 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Anything Goes286 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Asian Foods234 members
Family Favorites140 members