Spicy Salsa Chicken In A Crock PotFrom Kekibird 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (raw or frozen) shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz) mild salsa (medium if you want it spicier) shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 2 cups halved cherry/grape tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn shopping list
How to make it
- Put all the ingredients into the crock pot.
- Mix it together a bit to dilute the sugar and stir in the mustard.
- Make sure the chicken is covered almost completely by the salsa and water.
- For a shorter time period, set it on high for 4-6 hours.
- For a longer cooking time, set on low for 8-10 hours.
- When done, check to make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly and add more time if needed.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Kekibird OC, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookKekibird OC, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!