Cranberry-pear ChutneyFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained and each slice cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 20 minutes
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 20 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 181 calories; 2 g fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 1 g protein.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- canned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!