Chicken Liver Stuffing (ripieno Di Figatini Di Pollo)From cuzpat 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash spinach thoroughly, put it in a pot without water and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Cut chicken livers into very small pieces and sauté in 1 tablespoon of butter with truffles and scallions for about a minute. After it has cooled, pass through a food mill with the spinach, and then add the egg, the rest of the butter, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- The stuffing is now ready, and suitable for ravioli, tortelli, and tortelloni.
- Cooks Note: Spinach may also be cooked in water, as long as it is well strained. This method allows greens to maintain their natural bright color. Spinach cooked without water will color the stuffing grayish-green.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔