Veggie ChipsFrom AuntJayne 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment.
- Cut the ½ turnip in half.
- Slice all of the vegetables thinly using a mandoline or a veggie slicer.
- (slice the carrots length-wise and cut the slices in half)
- Place the sliced beets into a bowl and toss with 1 ½ tsp of oil.
- In a separate bowl, toss remaining veggies with remaining oil.
- Place the veggies slices in a single layer on prepared sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400ºF.
- Reduce heat to 250ºF and bake another 20 minutes.
- Turn the veggies and cook another 25 minutes. (They should be golden brown and crispy)
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Note: some of the veggie might be done before others. Remove as they brown.
The CookAuntJayne Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!