Yorkshire Pudding (the No Fail Version)!From bakerette 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt, beaten eggs and half the milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk and blend.
- Let batter rest.
- Put 1 teaspoon of oil or drippings into each section of muffin tray.
- Put in hot oven until oil is very hot.
- When ready to cook , stir batter again to blend ingredients.
- Take tray out and immediately fill each section ¾ full with batter.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown and crisp.
- (15 to 20 minutes.)
The Cookbakerette Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!