Fried ShrimpFrom rkallay 4 years ago
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs or coarse dry unseasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (about 35), peeled and deveined, with tails intact shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 365ºF in a deep fryer or heavy deep saucepan.
- Combine flour, salt, onion salt, pepper and garlic powder in shallow bowl. Beat eggs and water in separate shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Coat shrimp with flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture. Drain off excess. Coat lightly with crumbs.
- Fry shrimp, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn as needed for even browning. Drain on paper towels. Serve with lemon wedges and cocktail and/or tartar sauce if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- rkallay Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrkallay Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!