Double Choc MuffinsFrom plumpie 5 years ago
- 1 3\4 cups of flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1\4 cup of cocoa shopping list
- 100 grams of butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup of plane yoghurt shopping list
- 1\2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1\2 tsp of vinilla extract shopping list
- 1\4-1\2cup choc chips. shopping list
How to make it
- #1 sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- #2 melt the butter,add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- #3 add the combined liquids to the dry ingredients.
- #4 fold togethere until the flour is dampened, but not smooth.
- #5 divied the mixture evenly between 12 medium-sized muffin pans
- that have been well coated with chef mate non-stick spray [or butter]
- #6 sprinkle with choc chips if desierd before baking.
- bake at 200.c for 10-12 mins or until centers spring back when pressed
- lightly.leave to stand in pans for about 3 mins before removing and cooling on a wire rack. =) <3
The Cookplumpie Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!