Potato SoupFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 cup milk (you can use half and half if you want to) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cups fresh heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a pan saute the onion and the garlic.
- 2. Stir in cornstarch, salt, basil, pepper, mix well.
- 3. Gradually add broth.
- 4. Bring to boil, boil and stir for about 5 minutes.
- 5. Add the potatoes, cream and hot pepper sauce, heat through but do not boil. Also add the fresh cream
- 6. Garnish with cheese and parsley.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!