Oven Roasted Potatoes With Bacon And RosemaryFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- 6 pounds of new potatoes, quartered or halved -- depends on size shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 6 oz bacon, chopped, fried shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 T crumbled dried rosemary or 8 sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Par boil the potatoes until barely fork tender (still firm), about 15 minutes. Do Not overcook the potatoes. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drain potatoes and let cool for a few minutes. Using all the butter, coat the bottom and sides of a shallow pan. Toss potatoes, bacon, olive oil, seasonings, rosemary together and put into shallow pan. Roast, turning often, until all the fat is absorbed and the potatoes are crisp -- 60-90 minutes.
- Serve with a few sprigs of rosemary.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!