Amaretto Cranberry SauceFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix water and sugar in saucepan and heat to boiling. Add cranberries and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add marmalade and lemon juice. Cool completely and add amaretto and almonds.
- Pour into glass jars and chill. Keeps in refrigerator for months.
- Note from DeDe: Wonderful with turkey and stuffing, but also fantastic as sauce over ice cream or pound cake, cheesecake, pudding, etc. This is a thin sauce and does not gel. I suppose you could add gelatin if you wanted a more solid presentation for a turkey side.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!