Easy Microwave Teriyaki ChickenFrom CocoAngela 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag. Marinade for 1 hour or more.
- 2. Place 4 or more disposable chopsticks on the oven proof dish, place the marinated
- chicken on top. See Photo
- 3. Put oven seat on to cover the chicken, heat in a microwave oven for about 10 minutes. Lightly toast under the broiler for crispier result, if desired. Stand 2 minutes before serve.
The CookCocoAngela Tokyo, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!