Casserole Red Peppers Black BeansFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 1 butternut squash shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Sliced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp safflower oil shopping list
- 1/4 Cup dry sherry shopping list
- 4 red bell peppers shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed into a paste shopping list
- 2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Minced parsley shopping list
- 1 cup Cooked black beans shopping list
- 1 cup cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup of grated cheese shopping list
- safflower oil for coating pan shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Split squash in half and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 2.Bake the squash for 20 minutes with cut side down (leave seeds on). In a large skillet saute the onion at medium heat.
- 3.Add the safflower oil, dry sherry, red peppers, garlic. Stir until soft, but not brown and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4.Combine sauted vegetables with yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dry mustard cumin, coriander, parsley, brown rice, beans and cheese.
- 5.When squash is cooked removed seeds and peel. Cut squash in cubes and add to the other ingredients.
- 6.Spoon the mixture into a large greased baking dish.Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!