Surprise, It's Pumpkin! EnchiladasFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. taco sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 medium-large corn tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, divided shopping list
- 2 slices cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Optional: salt, black pepper, sour cream, chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onion in olive oil until it begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin, taco sauce, and taco seasoning to the bowl. Mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray a small baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave. Spread 2 tbsp. enchilada sauce onto each one. Place a slice of cheese in the center of each tortilla. Evenly distribute the pumpkin mixture between the centers of the tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas up tightly and place them in the baking dish with the seam sides down. Cover with remaining 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, until enchiladas are hot. Carefully remove dish from the oven, and sprinkle enchiladas with shredded cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Top with sour cream and/or green onions. Enjoy!