Yummy Baked Spaghetti Squash With Cheese And Ham CubesFrom storen08 4 years ago
- 1 2lb spaghetti squash shopping list
- 8 oz + 3 oz reserved shredded Swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 12 cup lite sour cream shopping list
- 1 package diced ham cubs shopping list
- 2 cups thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1 T minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup crushed vegetable chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cut squash in half and microwave each half for 6 min on high. Let sit for about 5 min after cooking. Shred with a fork. When shredded squash has cooled enough to handle, put in a kitchen towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- While squash is cooking, saute onion and mushrooms until tinder. Add garlic toward the end (so it doesn't burn). Set a side to cool a little.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil.
- Mix the now drained squash with the mushrooms/onion/garlic mixture. Stir in the sour cream, then add the cheese. Mix well and spread evenly into the 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 25 min. Top with Veggie chips and 3oz reserved Swiss cheese. Broil until cheese browns and becomes crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- storen08 Elgin
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstoren08 Elgin
- Not added to any groups yet!