Trish's Turkey MeatballsFrom ttaaccoo 6 years ago
- 2 cups leftover whole grain basmati rice shopping list
- 1 lb. ground turkey shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated carrots, cauliflower, red cabbage, leeks shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons currants shopping list
- 2 Table. pistachios, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly stirred with a fork shopping list
- 2 tsp. "7 Spices" a Lebanese combination shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ". Bombay Veggie Blend" Frontier spices (ingredients probably on-line--if not just ask. be happy to supply. my question: is it a masala or a curry?) shopping list
- Spray a baking tray or pyrex pan with non-stick Pam. set aside shopping list
- Sauce: equal amounts of catsup and worstershire sauce. 2 Tablespoons of each. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and mix together well. Form into balls of uniform size, mine are walnut sized. Turn oven on to 325 F. Bake the turkey balls for 25 minutes. Turn balls, and return to oven for 15 minutes. Turn once more, checking for thorough cooking, and for last 6 minutes, "kiss" the turkey ball with the sauce. (a kiss is about 1/4 tsp) and leave in the oven for those 6 glorious minutes!
- Serve with a tossed salad, and there is a nice dinner.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!