Steamed Snapper With Ginger And Spring OnionsFrom Yinhomemade 4 years ago
- 1 whole red snapper shopping list
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic shopping list
- 2cm thick ginger, peeled, slice into matchsticks shopping list
- 3 stalks spring onions – chopped shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine/ Chinese cooking wine (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 100ml water shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and cut 2 slits on each side of the fish.
- Arrange fish on a steaming tray, add in one table spoon of cooking oil and Sprinkle the fish with half the ginger.
- Steam at high heat for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Removed and discard fishy and cloudy fish juice and transfer the fish to a large serving platter.
- Heat up with pan with 2 table spoon of oil, sauté remaining ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in sauce and bring to boil and dish up.
- Pour sauce over steamed fish and sprinkle with chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!