Asian Beef & Broccoli Slaw WrapsFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 - pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 - cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 - cups packaged broccoli or cabbage slaw mix shopping list
- 1/4 - cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 4 - burrito-size (approx. 10-inch diameter) flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- hoisin sauce (optional) Chinese mustard would be good if you want some spicy to it shopping list
How to make it
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into 1/2-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in slaw mix and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce; heat through.
- Spread 1/4 of beef mixture (about 1 cup) evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on all sides.
- Fold right and left edges of tortilla over filling; fold bottom edge up over filling, then roll up tightly, jelly roll fashion.
- Place seam-side down on plates; cut in half, if desired.
- Serve with additional hoisin sauce, if desired.