Guilt-free Decadent French Toast!!From oliviaswarden 4 years ago
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute (granular) shopping list
- 1/4 cup skim milk (sometimes I use almond milk) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup Torani sugar-Free caramel or vanilla syrup shopping list
- 4 slices whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread (Ezekiel 4:9) shopping list
- Optional Topping: shopping list
- Ideal Confectionery (powdered sugar substitute) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together-whisk thoroughly in a small dish.
- Dip both sides of the bread and set in a small overnight dish.
- Add remaining of the egg wash to the french toasts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and cook on stovetop with non-stick spray.
- Serve warm and top with Ideal Confectionery (powdered sugar substitute), sugar-free syrup or sugar-free jelly/jam!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!