Refreshing Chicken Noodle SoupFrom heathie_magoo 5 years ago
- 4-5 ladlefuls of chicken stock shopping list
- A handful of vermicelli or other thin noodles shopping list
- A small amount of chicken, e.g. meat from 1 thigh, shredded shopping list
- 1tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 spring onion, shredded shopping list
- 2 inches of cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the stock to boiling point. Add the chicken and noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, allow to quickly heat through, and serve straight away!
- Enjoy, comment and rate!
The Cookheathie_magoo Chester, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!