Libby's Famous Pumpkin PieFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 (9") deep dish pie cust (unbaked shopping list
- 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) can evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425'
- Combine sugar,salt,cinnamon,and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350';bake for 40-50 mins or till knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Do not freeze.