Quick Asian Rice And Shrimp With Sauteed KaleFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 lb kale, middle rib cut out and leaves coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 tsp tamari shopping list
- 1 tsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger root shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 5 oz cooked shrimp shopping list
- 2.5 oz (by weight) water shopping list
- 3 oz brown Minute Rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted nori shreds shopping list
How to make it
- In a large covered skillet saute the chopped kale in 2 tbsp water.
- Add tamari, vinegar, syrup, ginger and garlic and mix to coat the kale with the mixture.
- Cover and lower heat to low and let cook for 5-10 minutes, until kale is wilted.
- Remove cover, stir in shrimp and let cook a minute more to evaporate any excess moisture. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring 1/3 cup water to a simmer.
- Add rice and reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into kale mixture, tossing well.
- Serve topped with nori shreds.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!