Ridiculously Easy Vegan Buttermilk Salad DressingFrom vegetariangirl1 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup plain, unsweetened soy yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain soy milk (or other non-dairy milk) shopping list
- 1 – 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (start with 1 tbsp. and add more to taste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend such as Mrs. Dash or Mr. spice House shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 small clove garlic shopping list
- 1 green olive shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seed (optional, for thickness) shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add salt and additional seasonings to taste. Chill until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- vegetariangirl1 Louisville, Ky
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvegetariangirl1 Louisville, Ky
- Not added to any groups yet!