Waldorf SaladFrom Lemony 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop the apples and banana.
- In a large mixing bowl mix yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla. Make sure you mix it well to get the chunks of the yogurt out .
- Add the apples, bananas, and raisins gradually.
- Pour in the miniature marshmallows. ( Hint: If you don't have mini marshmallows, you can snip big ones with kitchen scissors. Keep ice water handy to keep the scissors from getting sticky.)
- Mix it all up and its ready to serve!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Lemony Auburn, U.S.A.
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookLemony Auburn, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!