Granny Smith Pecan Spice CakeFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1 spice cake mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 chopped granny smith apple with skin on shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- caramel Icing: shopping list
- 1 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and mayonnaise 2 minutes scraping sides occasionally.
- Stir in chopped apple and nuts then pour into greased tube pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan ten minutes and place on serving plate then frost with icing.
- Bring butter, sugar and cream to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Beat in powdered sugar then pour over cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!