Simple Chiffon CakeFrom sarapkumain 3 years ago
- Dry: shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp Refine salt shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar (white) shopping list
- Wet: shopping list
- 8 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk + 2 tbsp vinegar (leave for 5min) shopping list
- 8 egg whites shopping list
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar (white) shopping list
How to make it
- - sift all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Sift it twice. Set aside.
- - in a medium bowl whisk the egg yolk with the corn oil add the vanilla.
- set aside.
- - beat the egg white using a mixer. when the soft peak form gradually add the 3/4c sugar. beat until glossy and stiff.
- - in the egg yolk mixture add the milk. then pour into the dry ingedients. blend well.
- - put the half of the egg whites mixture onto the batter. FOLD IN. then put onto the remaining egg whites. FOLD IN. add some food coloring tint.
- - put into a lined the baking pan 13" x 10" bake for 30-40 mins or until done into a Preheated oven350F.
- - cool. top with icing or simple confectioner sugar.
The Cooksarapkumain San Pablo, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!