Vegan Snickerdoodle CookiesFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- * 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- * 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- * 1 stick (4 oz.) vegan margarine, softened shopping list
- * 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- * 1/4 cup vanilla non-dairy milk shopping list
- * 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- Cinnamon sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- * 3 Tbs. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. To make Cookie Dough: Whisk together flour, cornstarch, and baking powder in bowl. Beat margarine in separate bowl with electric mixer until soft. Add sugar, and beat until fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla extract 30 seconds or until smooth. Add flour mixture, and beat 30 seconds or until smooth.
- 3. To make Cinnamon Sugar: Combine sugar and cinnamon on large plate.
- 4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in Cinnamon Sugar, and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies look dry on tops and are lightly browned on bottoms. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Store in airtight container.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!