Beef StroganoffFrom tconstantine 6 years ago
- 1.5 lb top round steak cut into small pieces shopping list
- small sweet onion chopped fine shopping list
- kitchen bouque 1 or 2 tble shopping list
- 1 or 2 tble flour shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- little oil to brown meat shopping list
- 3 to 4 cans beef broth shopping list
- 16oz. sour cream shopping list
- white or brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix togather meat and next 4 ingrents,add oil to skillet and brown meat on medium high.then add beef broth and simmer 45 minuites or until meat is tender.then add sour cream salt& pepper to taste,also add little more kitchen bouque to color like gravy.this will also add to taste. Simmer a little longer while you cook the rice. if your gravy is not thick enough use corn starch or flour and water.
The Cooktconstantine Hoover, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!