Shrimp And Black Bean SoupFrom mbelisle 6 years ago
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 quart chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cans green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 4 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 2 cans black beans (15 ounces) rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes (19 ounces) undrained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion in oil for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add the broth, tomatoes and green chilies, corn, black beans, tomatoes, chili powder, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- mbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!