Shrimp In Coconut Cream SauceFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- * 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined and pre-cooked shopping list
- * 4 med. red-skin potatoes, diced shopping list
- * ½ cup chopped onions shopping list
- * 3 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- * 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- * ½ cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- * 1 cup coconut milk/cream shopping list
- * 2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- * 2 stalks scallion, chopped in small pieces shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- * 2 dried red chilis, chopped finely shopping list
- * ½ cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Warm oil on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and saute over low heat until just barely tender, stirring constantly.
- Then add onions, and scallion and let that saute until onions are transparent.
- Add garlic, paprika, parsley and curry powder.
- Continue to cook over *low* heat for 3 mins, stirring constantly.
- Add the coconut cream, thyme and tomatoes, and cook for 3 mins on medium heat - stir often, to prevent coconut milk from drying out.
- Finally, add the shrimp and cook for another 5 mins (until shrimp is tenderly cooked).
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!