Mousse De Chinola (passionfruit)From maricakes 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Remove the pulp of the fruit, pass through sieve and weigh. Reserve.
- 2. Prepare an Italian meringue with egg whites and syrup. Using the 3 egg whites, 1 cup (200g) sugar ¼ cup (50 m) water, you can see how to do it in: Italian Meringue (Dominican Frosting).
- 3. Hydrate the gelatin in ¼ cup (50 ml) of water, stir and microwave for 10 seconds, until the gelatin dissolves, or heat in a water bath.
- 4. Whip the cream.
- 5. Incorporate the dissolved gelatin into the pulp of passion fruit, then the Italian meringue and whipped cream last.
- 6. Place in mold and chill in the refrigerator until it takes consistency.
- Decorate with some whipped cream, crumbled cake or cookies.
The Cookmaricakes New York, DO
- Not added to any groups yet!