Mediterranean Cheese AppetizerFrom exitmusic384 6 years ago
- 250g package of light cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kraft Sundried tomato and oregano dressing shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly minced shopping list
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed shopping list
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, in small pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp black peppercorns shopping list
- Peel of one lemon, cut into thin strips shopping list
How to make it
- Allow cream cheese to reach room temperate before cutting. Then cube cheese into about 36 pieces
- Place in 9-inch pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly. Cover
- Refrigerate at least one hour, but the longer the tastier.
- Serve with crusty bread or pita points.