Cheesy Chicken RollsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley shopping list
- 4 single medium chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2-1/2 ounce jar sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoons snipped chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoons chopped pimento shopping list
- 1 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoons plain low fat yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, yogurt, chives, parsley and pimento.
- Place 1 chicken breast half bone side up between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
- Working from the center to the edges pound lightly with a meat mallet to 1/8" thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap then repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the filling on each chicken breast half.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange rolls seam side down in a baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and paprika.
- Brush chicken with yogurt then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!