Mexican Pork ChopsFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 4 6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 2 (14.5ounce) cans chopped stewed tomatoes with the juice shopping list
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chillies, drained shopping list
- salt to Taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (optional) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cummin (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove the chops from the skillet and drain oil.
- 3. Mix the tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, rice, chillies and salt, cummin, cilantro into the skillet.
- 4. Bring liquid to a boil. Cook and stir for 20 -30 minutes, until the rice is cooked and put on low if it gets thick just add a little water.
- 5. Bake the pork chops in the oven for about 20-30 until chops are done.
- you can also put the rice in the oven with the chops and bake until the rice is soft and the chops are cooked all the way through.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!