French Onion Pot RoastFrom frogggardner 3 years ago
- -1 1/2 cups frozen pearl onions (from a 10oz package) shopping list
- -1 boneless beef chuck roast shopping list
- (2 1/2-3 pounds) shopping list
- -1 cup beef broth shopping list
- -1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- -1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- -1 package (1 oz) French onion soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- -Preheat oven 350F. Place pearl onions in a 5 quart oval roasting pan.
- -Place beef on top of onions. Combine beef broth, flour, parsley, & soup mix in a large measuring cup or small bowl, mix well. Pour over beef in pan.
- -Cover pan and bake until beef is fork-tender, 2 1/2 -3 hrs.
- -Remove beef from pan. Slice crosswise into 8 portions. Place on serving plates, Spoon pan juices and onions over each serving.