Corned Beef -grilled Cheese SandwichFrom ttaaccoo 4 years ago
- 2 slices rye bread shopping list
- 1/8 portion of canned corned beef shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mayo shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped scallions shopping list
- 1 Table. chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 1 oz cheese (swiss, cheddar, meunster, jack, etc) Cut the cheese into slices to cover the top of the bread. set aside shopping list
- butter ~ 2 T. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together the corned beef with the onions and enough mayo to make cohesive. Set aside.
- In a skillet, big enough to hold both sides of the sandwich, place both slices of bread flat , and toast on the stove burner. When one slice is toasted on one side, spread a little butter on the untoasted side and flip it over to brown. place cheese slices all over the surface. Next , plop the corned beef mixture on top of the cheese, and top with the other slice of bread, toasted side next to the filling. and dot a little butter on the untoasted side. Keep a careful watch and don't burn before the filling is warm/melted, turning the sandwich over to toast the last side. When it is perfect, with a spatula, transfer to a plate, and cut in half, or 4 pieces, or? enjoy!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!