Asian-style Chicken And PastaFrom youngt2 3 years ago
- 2 cups dried Chinese egg noodles or fine egg noodles (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled stir-fry sauce shopping list
- 1 cup snow pea pods or fresh sugar snap peas, tips and stems removed, and cut up shopping list
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil or cooking oil shopping list
- 5 ounces cooked chicken breast, cut into strips (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cashews or peanuts or toasted sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside. Stir ginger into the bottled stir-fry sauce; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and stir peas and sweet pepper in hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add cooked noodles, chicken, stir-fry sauce, and cashews; heat through
The Cookyoungt2 Harrodsburg, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!