Salmon and Brie pizzaFrom amatullah 6 years ago
- 1 small pizza base (see note) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto shopping list
- 105g can red salmon, bones and skin removed, flaked shopping list
- 60g brie cheese, chilled, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dill leaves, chopped shopping list
- Note..... shopping list
- Small pizza bases come with two in the packet. Wrap remaining base in plastic and place in an airtight bag. You can freeze like this for up to 6 months. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place pizza base on a baking tray.
- Bake pizza base for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread with pesto. Top with salmon and brie. Bake for a further 4 minutes or until brie melts.
- Sprinkle pizza with dill. Season with pepper.
- Some thinly sliced Red Onion will go great with this pizza. But all with personal preference.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- amatullah Perth, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!