Braised Pork Chops In Sweet Apple MustardFrom LindseyB 4 years ago
- * 4 pork chops shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- * 1 Tsp. rosemary (Dried) shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard (Or prepared mustard) shopping list
- * 2 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- * 1/4 Cup apple juice (I used sugar free, gives it more tang!) shopping list
- * 3 Dashes of hot sauce shopping list
- * salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Warm saute pan to medium high heat.
- Add olive oil.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Add them to pan and cook on one side until they begin to brown and caramelize, then flip. See Photo
- Cooking on the other side the same as step 5, once complete about 5 minutes remove from the pan and set on a plate.
- Deglaze the pan with the apple juice while still on high heat See Photo
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Once the apple juice comes to a boil, add remaining ingredients.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and then add the pork chops back in the pan. See Photo
- Cook for about 8mins. The sauce will reduce and thicken with both texture and flavor. See Photo
- The key to big flavor with meat is to let it brown/sear well See Photo. Do not move it in the pan and do not turn it multiple times. Let the meat caramelize and brown on its own, you will know when to flip the meat.
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!