Chocolate Sugar CookiesFrom browneyegirl 6 years ago
- 4 ounce unsweeted chocolate shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- additional granulated sugar or powder sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a pan melt the chocolate and butter.
- 2.In an mixing bowl add sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.Stir well.Pour the chocolate ove the dry ingredients.Than add eggs and vanilla.Let the dough set for an hour or over night.
- 3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4.Roll the dough in either granulated sugar or powder sugar.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.