Ranch And Italian Breaded ChickenFrom Addicted2Sunkist 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Pour a generous amount of Ranch Dressing on a Plate.
- On a separate plate, pour a generous amount of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Cover each Chicken Breast in Ranch Dressing and then Bread Crumbs.
- Pour enough Olive Oil to make a thin coat on the bottom of a glass baking dish. (prevents sticking)
- Place breaded Chicken in a single layer in the dish.
- Spray butter on the Chicken till the breading looks wet.
- **If you are not using spray.. Add about a teaspoon of butter on top of each breast.
- Drizzle a little Italian dressing on top of each breast.
- Bake for 25 Mins, then pull out and add more butter and Italian Dressing to Chicken. (If desired) Add a sprinkle of Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 25 Mins or until cooked thoroughly.
- Cool a little and ENJOY!! :)
- **Because I am southern, I like to serve this dish with either rice or mashed potatoes and green beans :)
The CookAddicted2Sunkist Simpsonville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!