Peppermint Chocolate FudgeFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line 8 or 9 inch sqyare pan with wax paper
- 2. Melt Chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and salt in saucepan over low heat.
- 3. Remove from the heat and stire in peppermint extract.
- 4. Spread evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with peppermint candy.
- 5. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper, peel off paper and cut into squares
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!